Training | for the better
We aim to empower health care workers and other individuals with skills that will equip them to deliver quality Palliative care services. We truly believe that, our training and education must empower all individuals to deal with death and dying in a dignified manner as well as facilitate the provision of quality palliative care to all who live in South Africa. Our training draws upon our extensive experience in Palliative Care as well as an acute realisation that this is an evolving area of expertise and as such we must support our experience with ongoing research in the field.
Professional health care workshops
We have only listed a few workshops, we also offer training on topics such as:
- Breaking Bad News.
- 5-Day Physical Assessment for Nurses.
- Caring for the Patient at Home.
- Effective Care Communication Skills for Registered Nurses and other Health Care workers
- Beyond Limits, “ Schools Grief and Loss Bereavement training”
- Beyond Limits, “ Corporate Organisations Grief and Loss Bereavement training”
A very critical non-negotiable part of what we are about is Volunteers