Your time can make a difference
Without the input of volunteers, we would not be able to provide the services that we provide. Our volunteers are an essential part of our team. We welcome everyone who wants to volunteer with us, whether you have specific skills or if you want to just add value to someone who needs your commitment and enthusiasm, which is equally valued.
Whether it’s minutes or months, hours or days, the time you give really does matter. There are so many opportunities to volunteer with us, and we are always in need of people who can spare some time to help.
Here are a few ways you can help us
- Work with our Home Care Nurses and provide psycho-social support, taking outpatients for outings, counselling and assisting with patient errands.
- Help us in our Retail Shops, from sales assistants to sorting out the donated goods.
- Take a look below at some of the ways in which you could get involved.
- At our Head Office in our administration
- With our events where we always need as many volunteers as possible.
A few hours of your time makes a real difference to the lives of very vulnerable people
Community Service for Schools
We welcome students that need to complete their community service for their education requirements. We provide a safe and meaningful experience for students, with a friendly group of people to provide guidance throughout the community service period.
Please contact us on 011 483 9100/9165 or download the form below and email it back to us email@example.com
How to become a volunteer
There are many ways to become a volunteer. Whether you prefer organisational or administrative work or would like more of a primary-care role with patients and their families, your personal support will be valued and appreciated
1. Fill the from
Provide your personal details, so we can register you.
Learn more about your chosen area.
Expect a call from us after your application.
4. You’re a volunteer!
Welcome to the most rewarding way to change your life.